What you actually do
You are someone who dares to show us your vision, passion and work mentality. Successful intern candidates demonstrate an ability to work across a wide range of projects, from print, packaging and identity to applications across digital, video and web. Concept creation and production skills are essential, as well as a passion for design and a point of view about your work.
Applications for Spring - Summer 2018 have now closed, applications for Autumn - Winter 2019 (or later) are now open. VanBerlo only takes on trainees in the form of “experience traineeships". We do not take on trainees with their own projects, or those looking to work on a final thesis project. To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you have to be registered as a student in the EU or UK.
What we’re looking for
You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to grow and refine your skills. You have to offer:
- Willingness to support all levels of design staff
- Positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and quality of work
- Create design solutions for both print and digital
- A strong portfolio and elevated sense of design, aesthetics, color and typography
- Adobe Creative Suite including: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign knowledge are a must
- Bring concepts and ideas to the table
- It would be appreciated if you are in possession of a driving license
- English speaking and writing skills
We’ve got lots to offer
- Challenging projects in both print and screen
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients
- An inspiring work environment with 80+ enthusiastic colleagues with all different skillsets
- Attractive employment conditions
- Being an intern at VanBerlo will boost your career and your personal development
Like to apply?
Would you like to apply for the Graphic & Interaction Design Internship at VanBerlo? To get your application processed please fill out the form below. We see your portfolio as your business card. Let it show your strength in visual design. We accept applications written in Dutch and English.
You can get in touch with our executive secretary Nicole Wouters at email@example.com if you have any burning questions regarding this position.