What you actually do
As VanBerlo's contract manager, you evaluate our contracts with suppliers and customers. You support the business and managing board with legal advice and you will always search for an optimal balance between quality, costs, opportunities and interests. You are responsible for the accuracy and correct application of the laws and regulations in each contract.
• You create clarity among all those involved internally;
• You draw up new contracts, adapt existing contracts and negotiate terms and conditions;
• You guarded the agreements made and resolve disputes;
• You maintain good relations with our customers and suppliers;
• You are responsible for the result and satisfaction of all parties;
• You take initiatives to tackle legal issues and areas for improvement within our organization.
What we’re looking for
You are the person with at least a completed higher professional education (e.g. higher business administration or law) and demonstrable relevant work experience. You are enterprising, flexible and can prioritize well. You have a low-threshold and clear way of communicating (in both Dutch and English). You are used to working in a commercial business environment and preferably have experience in the design world (secrecy, patents, intellectual property, privacy, etc.). You are available for 24-32 hours a week and live in or near Eindhoven.
We’ve got lots to offer
A modern workplace where you will continue to shape this function. In addition, we offer a creative and dynamic team of colleagues with a good working atmosphere.
Like to apply?
To get your application processed please fill out the form below. We accept applications written in Dutch and English.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact our external recruiter by telephone at 0297-820992.