What you actually do
You are someone who dares to show us their vision, passion and work mentality. A conceptually strong individual who can work from a broad perspective, including brand and business sensibility. Specific tasks include: Conceptual sketching, visual research, ideation, document layout and presentation, CAD modelling, model making and prototyping.
Applications for Spring - Summer 2018 have now closed, applications for Autumn - Winter 2019 (or later) are now open. VanBerlo only takes on trainees in the form of “experience traineeships". We do not take on trainees with their own projects, or those looking to work on a final thesis project.
What we’re looking for
You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to grow and refine your skills. You bring to VanBerlo the following proficiencies:
- Willingness to support all levels of design staff
- Positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and quality of work
- A portfolio that shows breadth, attention to detail, beauty, innovation and process
- Great communication skills from verbal to 2D sketching
- Pursuing a degree in Industrial or Product Design
- Highly proficient in basic ID tools
We’ve got lots to offer
- You are keen on learning and working in the forefront of innovation where you are encouraged to be creative
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients
- An inspiring work environment with 80+ enthusiastic colleagues
- Attractive employment conditions
- Being an intern at VanBerlo will boost your career and your personal development!
So do we have your attention or are you feeling tentative? Either way, you can hear from some of our previous interns on their experiences by watching this informative video here:
Like to apply?
Would you like to apply for the Product Design internship at VanBerlo? To get your application processed please fill out the form below. We accept applications written in Dutch and English. We see your portfolio as your business card. Let it show your strength in visual design. Next to that, make sure it shows as much of the process as possible; how you work through your projects, and an explanation about what your contribution was. In addition to showing daring final design, it is just as important that you show how you got there through the sketches that you made.
You can get in touch with our executive secretary Nicole Wouters at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any burning questions regarding this position.